Elleebana Henna Brows Workshop
Elleebana- Elleebana - SKU:
Elleebana Brow Henna has landed! This course has been developed as the introduction to colour craft and brow allowing you to create fuller, thicker and defined brows for your clients. Requiring no Hydrogen Peroxide and contains no Ammonia Elleebana’s Brow Henna has been carefully developed to include unique ingredients such as Indigo Powder, Indian Gooseberry and Acacia Concinna for added lustre and shine and to encourage healthy brow growth.
Our course is a full day loaded with a comprehensive theory manual with myth busting sessions and a detailed understanding of the industry’s hottest topics together with some techniques not readily showcased in other training.
During your two (2) guided brow henna applications you will be assessed on your client’s skin tone assessments, hair colour assessments and shape perfecting skills. This application of your understanding to the practical side is a key element in our assessment phase to ensure you leave with the best possible knowledge retention and ability to boost your brow business like never before.TOPICS WE COVER:
- What is Henna
- How Henna is different to tinting
- What’s the profitability and how you should price your treatments
- Ingredients knowledge
- Storage and care
- Skin Anatomy and how the skin is relevant to Brow Henna
- Hair Structure
- Hygiene and Sanitation
- Indemnity forms and patch testing
- Colour mixing and processing
- Skin tone and hair assessments (both theory and practical)
- Colour customising
- Face and Brow Shape as well as key measurements to assist in understanding what’s right for your client
- Brow mapping
- Procedures and aftercare advise
- Criteria checklists and sign offs for your certificate issue (students will be receiving their certificate on the day of training)
|Monday 14th September: 9.30am - 3.30pm
$500 - Includes a free kit valued at $372.50.
Additional Attendee - $200 if more than one therapist from the same salon attends
COURSE KIT INCLUSIONS:
This course delivers a huge array of new information and detailed content for achieving amazing results as well as promotional DL flyers / After-care flyers to help promote the service.
Students will also receive:
- A Full sized kit valued at $372.50 – a total of 700 applications (7 colours with approximately 100 applications each) and potential profit of over $32,000 to a salon from this kit!
- The comprehensive Elleebana Brow Henna training manual
- The Salon’s details listed on our Salon Finder page on our website as a salon who performs Elleebana Brow Henna treatments to help direct customers your way
- Access to our trainers for continued support and guidance after your course finishes
- Elleebana Brow Henna Certificate of Completion
Our Elleebana Brow Henna Course begins at 9:30am and finishes at 3.30pm. Lunch breaks from 12:45pm – 1:15pm.
There is a lot of content to cover in this course and we recommend you advise your students to bring their own lunch, or there is a cafe across the road if needed. Times for the class structure will be strictly followed.
Students are required to provide two (2) models. The first at 1.15pm - 2.15pm and the second at 2:15pm – 3.15pm
We are aiming to provide the highest standard of training when learning Brow Henna techniques and we believe that this structure will give your students the best possible outcome and experience. This in turn will give them the skills and confidence to ensure on-going purchases and happy brow stylists.
Barneys Beauty provides professional workshops with trainers who are experts in their field, trained by the very best themselves and eager to pass on their knowledge and skills to therapists.
Introducing the Elleebana Melbourne Trainers
Jessica Eaton - view her profile here
Amy Carnelly - view her profile here