Elleebana Lash Lift Course Including a Full-size Kit
Elleebana- Elleebana - SKU:
Elleebana’s one shot lash lift treatment is the hottest trend in the eyelash industry that allows you to offer your customers luscious lifting natural lashes that will last for weeks, all in the blink of an eye. This course arms you with the detailed concept of lash lifting as well as the hidden tips to mastering your technique to achieve the perfect lift each and every time. Our theory session commences with product knowledge and understanding of the delicate eye area that you are working with, contraindications and how to consult for this treatment. The detailed explanation of the science of lash lifting is a key component to understanding the treatment and how to achieve optimal results.
You are guided through the cost and income potential of lash lifting to build your marketability. Our hand selected trainer will then demonstrate to you a lash lift in detail – we take our time walking through the treatment step by step and showcasing the common mistakes made and how to correct these errors to ensure your results are flawless and to build your confidence.
You will then work on a model under the careful guidance and instruction of our trainer paying close attention to the key elements of lash lifting. No longer can you expect a one day class with Elleebana as your course, knowledge retention and applying your new found skills will continue through your online component of this Elleebana 2019 Evolved training program. The online component will be comprised of an exam and submission of before and after images for assessment after your training date to further ensure you have been able to retain and apply your new found skills.
Topics we cover:
- Science of lash lifting, active ingredients and the ingredient trends we are seeing
- Exposure to the various adhesives available
- Storage guidance and tips
- Eye and Eyelash anatomy and structure
- Business, room set up and cleanliness
- Client/technician wellbeing and self-care
- Procedure knowledge and detailed instructions
- Health, safety and sanitation – for your clients and for yourself
- Pre-procedure preparations and contra-indications
- Product information and usage and storage guides for the products
- Consultation, reactions and the importance of indemnity and legal requirements such as insurance
- Patch testing and tinting with Belmacil lash and brow tints
- Eye shapes and face considerations and key tips to craft the perfect lift for your client
- Cost of treatment and income potential
- Elleebana facial Acupressure for a new approach to client treatments
- Frequently asked questions
- Reversed and relaxed treatments as well as lower lash care
- Homecare advise and recommended aftercare
- Taking a good before and after images
- Frequently asked questions and trainers tips/important notes
- Case Study submissions explained
- Competitions for building your business
- Criteria Checklist form
Wednesday 28th April 2021: 9.30am - 4.00pm
$320 including a Full Size lash Lifting Kit valued at $169 with a minimum of 30 applications
Additional Attendee - $200 if more than one therapist from the same salon attends.
Additional Attendee: Please note that an Additional Attendee is for the purpose of a salon wanting to train multiple therapists and not needing a multiple course kits.
*Positions are very limited. $150 cancellation fee applies.
A Full sized lash lifting kit valued at $170 with a minimum of 30 applications. You also receive a pack of eye pads valued at $12, and a pack of micro brushes valued at $21.95, instructional copyrighted manual, criteria checklist, students exam, access to promotional flyers file, promotional images and a posters for printing and a certificate upon submission of a minimum of 5 before and after images that are successful.
Our lash lifting class begins at 9:30am and finishes at 4:30pm on your first day however your course continues after you leave with an online component. You will have three months to submit your online exam and before and after images for assessment. We have a lot to cover and we are extremely passionate about you getting the most from this class so please be prepared and bring a packed lunch or snacks.
Depending on the class size you might be required to provide a model. If the class has even numbers of attendees then the class can work on each other however this will be determined by your trainer and the venue booking the workshop. If you are required to have the treatment performed on you, please arrive with no eye makeup and ensure you are not contraindicated for this treatment.
Choosing reliable and prompt models for your class will help your learning experience. No lash extensions, makeup or contact lenses are allowed for this treatment
To confirm your specific model requirements for attending the course please speak further with us via email email@example.com or phone 1800 676 522.
We offer this course with over 25 years’ experience offering lash and brow services. The Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination treatment is an exciting service to offer in your salon. If you have previously trained with another brand you might find some similarities between the treatment but we ask that you are willing to re-learn what you might know as our comprehensive Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination Course is assured to offer a more comprehensive understanding of the brow lamination treatment than ever before. We don’t leave you to your own devices and guide you through your treatments carefully on the day, perfecting your techniques and understanding of the treatment – you are welcome to contact us after your day of training with any questions that you might have, feedback of any kind and the correspondence continues as you submit your before and after images for assessment.
- Full payment is required to secure a student’s position at a course
- We reserve the right to withhold issuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved
- The workshop may be cancelled due to insufficient numbers
- We request that if you are feeling unwell or have COVID19 systems to speak with Barneys Salon Supplies and reschedule your training.
Barneys Beauty provides professional workshops with trainers who are experts in their field, trained by the very best themselves and eager to pass on their knowledge and skills to therapists.
Introducing the Elleebana Melbourne Trainers
Amy Carnelly - view her profile here