Deliver a great traditional facial with this easy guide.
- Set the mood – Set the mood with lighting Barneys Tea light candles in an Oil burner using Now – Essential oils ‘Peace & Harmony Blend”.
- Ensure your treatment bed is nice and cosy and set up with Commercial quality Towels & Bath sheets
- Protect your client’s hair with Barneys Terry Towel Head Band
- Begin with removing your clients Eye-makeup gently with Barneys Micellar Makeup remover using Barneys Cotton Rounds.
- Cleanse your clients skin with flowing and circular movements
- Remove cleanser with Barneys Cellulose Sponges
- Continue with a Skin Analysis of your client’s skin using, Facial Steamer + LED Magnify Lamp.
You will be able to determine the appropriate products and treatments your client will need.
Most facials use a machine that directs a thin vapour of warm steam to your face Barneys Distilled Water. This is relaxing and helps softens up any blackheads and whiteheads to be extracted.
- Exfoliate their skin with or without the steam to remove any build up of dead skin cells.
- Facial massage using classic strokes like effleurage to relax your client and stimulate skin and facial muscles
- Apply a facial masque from your Barneys Flexible bowl that is suited to their skin type using Barneys Plastic Spatula
- Whilst the mask is working its magic you may like to treat your client to a Scalp, Hand or Foot massage
- Remove your steam towel from your Joiken Towel Warmer and place over the clients face to remove the masque.
- Finish off with a serum and moisturiser of your choice.