Henna Couture ONLINE TRAINING & KIT- Introductory Offer!
Lash eXtend- Online Course - SKU:
Henna Couture online training is a perfect addition for your salon, bring your brow treatments to the next level.
You will be guided through both theory and practical videos showing you how to create stunning eyebrows using Henna Couture and Brow Mapping.
Benefits of introducing Henna Couture to your clients include:
•Long lasting: skin stain for up to 2 weeks and hair up to 6 weeks
•Ideal for sensitive skin
•Easy to use
•Minimal aftercare for your clients
•An alternative to lash extensions
Price of training:
Special Introductory Offer $349.95 including Henna Couture Starter Kit valued at $249.95
What you will cover during your online training:
- Contra Indications
- Facial Analysis
- What is the best shape for your client?
- Brow Mapping
- Irritations and allergies
- Treatment process
- Safety and hygiene
- Product training
Post treatment care
NOTE: Please read T&C's tab before purchasing this course.
What is included:
The Henna Couture Online Training Course which includes:
- Access to the online Practical Training Video
- Access to the online Theory Video
- A Downloadable workbook
AND A Full Size Henna Couture Starter Kit valued at $249.95
- Henna Couture Matcha Mint Cleanser
- Henna Couture Eucalyptus Fixing Lotion
- Henna Couture Brow Tint Remover
- Henna Couture Dark Brown Henna
- Henna Couture Medium Brown Henna
- Henna Couture Golden Brown Henna
- Henna Couture Light Brown Henna
- Henna Couture Blonde Henna
- Henna Couture Mixing Bowl x1
- Henna Couture Mixing Brush
- Henna Couture Instructions
PLUS MARKETING PACK
- 50 x Promotional DL Brochure
- Downloadable A3 Poster
You will also receive:
- Free shipping to all Capital Cities
- Online access to a trainer for follow-up questions
- A Certificate of Completion (after submission of 3 before and afters)
- bbRewards points
Please note: this course is for professional use only. You must be a qualified practising Beauty Therapist to access this course.
Please read the following.
- I confirm that I am a trained and qualified Beauty Therapist.
- I understand that these products are for Professional use only.
- I understand that Barneys Salon Supplies will not be responsible for any misuse of these products or applications by non-qualified people.
- By reading these Terms & Conditions, and upon purchasing this course I fully agree to these terms.
How much can I charge for a Henna service?
$75-$110 including tint, depending on location and what other salons are charging in your area.
Will training be available for Henna Couture?
Up to date online training by Lash Extend the company that has created Henna Couture. There are two Downloadable videos covering a theory session as well as a step by step application process. There is also a handbook both in hard copy and downloadable version that you can reprint if needed. Both the videos and the handbook form part of the Henna Couture Introductory offer.
Barneys will also be offering training sessions at our Burwood training room, please visit the Barneys Beauty Training Courses Page for more information.
What happens in a treatment?
Eyebrows are thoroughly cleaned, brows are mapped and measured to ensure the perfect shape, henna is then applied. Eyebrows are waxed as the final process.
Are there any aftercare procedures?
Henna takes approximately 24 hours to develop fully.
- No rubbing the eyes
- Keep the eyes dry
- No eye cream
- No mascara
- No swimming
- No saunas or steam baths or gym workouts
About Henna Couture
Henna Couture by Lash Extend offers the perfect way to create stunning eyebrows.
The unique formulation of the Henna range by Lash Extend is made up of 88% natural Henna sourced in India. The Henna powders are a mix of high quality Indian Henna and synthetic pigments to ensure long-lasting colour that doesn't fade. It takes 5 to 20 minutes to take effect and leaves a tint on the skin for up to 2 weeks.
The Henna Couture range consists of five cool tones and a Golden Brown tone designed for blonde and warm blonde hair colour.
This range is for the lash professional and it is recommended training is undertaken to ensure an effective treatment service. Explore the training on offer at Barneys Salon Supplies.