Barneys Glycerine 100% Renewable - 250ml
Barneys- 250ml - SKU:
Glycerine is the commercial name for the pure chemical product, Glycerol. Glycerine has been demonstrated to significantly improve the hydration of the outer layer of skin and assist the skin's normal protective barriers. An organic, plant derived product, Glycerine is a thick (viscous), colorless and odorless liquid. It is soluble in water, sweet to taste and is non-toxic too.
Directions for Use
Glycerine can be applied directly to the skin however avoid sensitive areas such as around eyes, inside your mouth and nose and the groin area. Being a very mild and non-toxic compound, Glycerine can be used for extremely sensitive skin, scar tissue and even wrinkles, helping to promote the natural softness and suppleness of skin.
- Animal derivative free formula, Choose Cruelty Free accredited supplier
- PEG free, VOC free, formaldehyde and odour free
- Non irritant and non-sensitizing ingredients
- Strong moisturising & water retention capabilities
- No polyoxyethylene / polyoxypropylene derivatives
- 100% renewable plant derived active
- Drives improvements in skin condition reducing inflammation