Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination Course including Full Size Kit
Elleebana- Elleebana - SKU:
Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination treatment by Elleebana is undeniably one of the industry’s most talked about releases into the lash world for 2020. The Lash Lamination service using the Elleeplex Profusion system is providing the same incredible results as an Elleebana Lash Lift but is a Thioglycolic Acid Free, Sodium Bromate Free, Vegan, and Cruelty free system that is gentle while remaining incredibly effective. The incorporation of the ReGEN Next Gen product line into the processing steps of this service has been a revolutionary phase created by Cosmetic Chemist and Director of Elleebana Global, Otto Mitter. This course arms you with the detailed concept of lash lamination as well as the hidden tips to mastering your technique to achieve perfect results each and every time and comes to you after two years of clinical trials and development.
Our theory session commences with product knowledge and understanding of the delicate area that you are working with, contraindications and how to consult for this treatment.
You are guided through the cost and income potential of brow lamination to build your marketability. Our hand selected trainer will then demonstrate a brow lamination service – we take our time walking through the treatment step by step and showcasing the common mistakes made and how to correct these errors to ensure your results are flawless and to build your confidence.
You will then work on a model under the careful guidance and instruction of our trainer, paying close attention to the key elements of lash lamination. No longer can you expect a one day class with Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination as your course, knowledge retention and applying your new found skills will continue through your online component of the Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination training program. The online component will consist of an exam followed by submission of before and after images for assessment. These will be due after your training date, to further ensure you have been able to retain and apply your new found skills.
Topics we cover:
- Science of lash lamination, active ingredients and the ingredient trends we are seeing
- Adhesives and myth busting tips on adhesives used during the brow lamination service
- Storage guidance and tips
- Hair Structure and Skin Anatomy
- Lamination and hair removal
- Lamination and colouring hair
- Health, safety and sanitation – for your clients and for yourself
- Cleaning your tools and equipment
- Pre-procedure preparations and contra-indications
- Product information and usage and storage guides for the products
- Consultation, reactions and the importance of indemnity and legal requirements such as insurance
- Patch testing for lamination and tinting with Elleeplex Profusion lash and brow tinting range
- Understanding eyebrow shapes
- Dissection of the brow
- Face shape and brow design
- Cost of treatment and income potential
- Brow Lamination process and step-by-step procedure
- ReGEN hydration phase incorporation into your Brow Lamination services
- Brow tinting procedure with the Elleeplex Profusion system
- Aftercare advice and Homecare products
- Frequently asked questions / important notes
- How to take good before/after images
- Case study submissions explained
New Dates Coming Soon
$375 including a full size Elleeplex Profusion Lash & Brow Kit
valued at $209.00
Additional Attendees - $200 if more than one therapist from the same salon attends.
Additional attendee – PLEASE NOTE that additional attendees is for the purpose of a salon wanting to train multiple therapists and not needing multiple course kits.
*Positions are very limited. $150 cancellation fee applies.
- Elleeplex Profusion Lash and Brow Lamination Full Kit – all items used to perform both services with over 30 applications per kit.
- Elleeplex Brow Lamination Manual
- Doe Foot Applicators
- Elleebana White Brow Henna Pencil
- Precision Brow Light Ash Brown Pencil
- Precision Brow Deep Warm Brown Pencil
- Precision Brow Dark Ash Brown Pencil
- Mascara Wands
- Elleebana Wonder-wands
- Elleebana Stationery Pack
- Certificate upon completion of successful submission of case studies
- Access to your trainer’s full tinting products and the Elleeplex Profusion Tinting range for trial on your models.
Our Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination course has a 9.30am start time but we ask you to arrive at 9:15am (please be prompt) and the class finishes at 4.30pm. The course then continues outside of the classroom with you submitting 5 case studies to your Elleebana Master Trainer via email for assessment based on everything you have learnt throughout the course. These images must be submitted within 3 months of attending your class. We break at 12:15pm for a 30min lunch. Our trainers have a lot to cover and we are extremely passionate about you getting the most from this class so please be prepared and attentive. We strongly recommend you bring a packed lunch or snacks and you have checked traffic and parking information at your training venue prior to the training day.
We follow a program structure where students in this course will work-on-each-other during the afternoon’s practical element of the hands-on training. Should you have lash extensions on, be contraindicated or you have had a lash lift in the last 8 weeks then we would need to request that you bring a model. You may also be required to arrange a model if there is an odd number of students booked.
To confirm your specific model requirements for attending the course please speak further with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 676 522. Sourcing an ideal model for your training will certainly set you off on the right track
We offer this course with over 25 years’ experience offering lash and brow services. The Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination treatment is an exciting service to offer in your salon. If you have previously trained with another brand you might find some similarities between the treatment but we ask that you are willing to re-learn what you might know as our comprehensive Elleeplex Profusion Lash Lamination Course is assured to offer a more comprehensive understanding of the brow lamination treatment than ever before. We don’t leave you to your own devices and guide you through your treatments carefully on the day, perfecting your techniques and understanding of the treatment – you are welcome to contact us after your day of training with any questions that you might have, feedback of any kind and the correspondence continues as you submit your before and after images for assessment.
- Full payment is required to secure a student’s position at a course
- We reserve the right to withhold issuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved
- The workshop may be cancelled due to insufficient numbers
- We request that if you are feeling unwell or have COVID19 systems to speak with Barneys Salon Supplies and reschedule your training.
Barneys Beauty provides professional workshops with trainers who are experts in their field, trained by the very best themselves and eager to pass on their knowledge and skills to therapists.
Introducing the Elleebana Melbourne Trainers
Amy Carnelly - view her profile here