Elleebana Eyelash Extensions - 2 Day Beginners Volume Course
Elleebana- Elleebana - SKU:
Course Information: 2 day course
|TBA - Please click here to be advised of any upcoming dates for this workshop|
$1000 - Includes product kit to the value of $435.
For two decades Elleebana has been recognized among the industry leaders in eyelash perming, lash lifting, colouring, shaping and SPM by Elleebana in more recent years offering comprehensive Beginner’s Lash Extensions and Lash Refresher courses.
It is with this experience and know-how that we proudly bring you the Elleebana Lash Extensions Beginner’s Volume Course.
This course offers a certification of completion and a product kit valued at $435.
This course is suited to the intermediate or experienced Classic Lash Extensions Technician and teaches the student the art of Russian Volume eyelash extensions, which shows techniques on how to create more volume by adding multiple eyelash extensions to one natural lash, giving your client a fuller and more dramatic set of eyelash extensions.
Students should have a minimum 6 months experience of classic lash extensions application.
Salon Price: $1000 Inc GST. Includes product kit to the value of $435. The kit includes lashing, training aids, primer, tweezers and much, much more!
***There are no additional attendees pricing for this course, all attendees must pay full price to secure a position.***
This course is run over two consecutive days starting from 9:30am and concluding at 5:00pm both days.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
This course is comprehensive and cover important topics to achieve the best results. The two-day course will cover the following topics:
- What is Volume?
- Classics vs Volume
- Stacking and capping vs volume
- Russian Volume vs American Volume
- What products to use
- Lash Math
- Clients eye and lash health
- Technicians eye and body health
- Volume fan pick up techniques – 3 of the best methods
- How to choose the right fanning technique for you
- How to identify a good fan from an imperfect fan
- Narrow fans vs wide fans
- Premade fans vs you made fans
- Fan attachment
- Applying an imperfect fan
- Practising without a model
- Hybrid lashing
- Styling with volume
- Blending your sets
- Layering to get a smooth line
- Capping with volume
- Photos and how to take them
- Model 1 at 2:00pm on Day 1
- Model 2 at 1:00pm on Day 2
Students are required to provide two models (one on each day).
- $150 non-refundable cancellation fee applies for each individual cancellation
- Full payment is required to secure a student’s position at a course
- Numbers are to be confirmed on the Monday of the week prior to your training day
This means if you advise us that you have 4 attendees but only 3 show, we will be required to charge you the $150 cancellation fee. Being certain of your numbers when you confirm with our Course Coordinator and placing your order with us is paramount. Please advise all students of this policy when they book with you. We thank-you for your co-operation with this matter.
Barneys Beauty provides professional workshops with trainers who are experts in their field, trained by the very best themselves and eager to pass on their knowledge and skills to therapists.
Workshops will be held at Barneys Beauty Training Rooms
Unit 1, 21 Huntingdale Road, Burwood VIC 3125 - FREE PARKING
Phone: 1800 676 522
Earn bb reward points for all workshops booked.
Free Off-Street parking is available, discounts and special offers will be available on the day to therapists who attend the workshops.
Terms & Conditions:
- No course placement will be guaranteed without a payment at the time of booking
- Courses may be cancelled if there are insufficient bookings
- Course fees that are redeemable against products purchased or specials are only valid on the day of course
- No refund will be considered without 7 business days notice of cancellation of the course
- No children permitted in training classes
- Attendees to conduct themselves in a professional manor, no disruptive behaviour will be tolerated.