Covidgen Care24 Automatic Dispenser, Spill Tray & Desk Stand
CovidgenCare- One Size - SKU:
CovidgenCare24 sensor-activated automatic hand sanitiser dispenser gives the hands-free approach every modern professional environment and high-traffic area desired. It can be conveniently deployed in an open area, on a reception counter or mounted on a washroom wall.
- High Capacity - The modern and sleek designed CovidgenCare24 Automatic Hand Sanitiser Dispenser holds up to 1 litre of solution. It is suitable for both CovidgenCare24 and CovidgenCare24 Junior providing up to 4000 foam dispensations before a refill is required.
- Sleek & Modern Design - Modern, contemporary, stylish and sturdy. Designed and built for use in high traffic areas with easy to use and refill functionality. Add that touch of elegance to your safety.
- Touch-Free Motion Sensing - Reducing the risk of cross contamination using touch free technology.
- Dual Power Options - Offering the flexibility to be powered by either 4 Type C batteries, or mains power supply (optional).
- CovidgenCare24 Automatic Foam Dispenser Unit, holds 1 Litre
- CovidgenCare24 Dispenser Spill Tray
- CovidgenCare24 Dispenser Desk Stand
Are both the CovidgenCare products effective against Coronavirus?
CovidgenCare24 & CovidgenCare07 antimicrobial formulation has been tested against the approved Covid-19 surrogate, Feline Coronavirus, and have shown to be effective at >99.99%.
Is CovidgenCare registered with Australia TGA?
The formulation, Newgen Microbe Guard, is now listed on ARTG list of disinfectants for use against COVID-19.
What is microbial?
It is widely acknowledged that the environment and surfaces are a significant source of microbiological contamination, a major vehicle for harmful microorganisms to cause infection, and cross infection. Bacteria, viruses, fungi and algae can all form biofilm that are extremely resilient to current hygiene practices including cleaning and disinfection.
Why should I use CovidgenCare antimicrobial products?
The common antibacterial liquid disinfectants are ineffective against viruses.
When a CovidgenCare sanitiser product is applied, it forms an antimicrobial coating that bonds to surfaces or your hands and kills 99.99% of harmful germs.
CovidgenCare Antimicrobial Sanitisers protect against many pathogens, including Coronavirus, H1N1 Norovirus, E coli, MRSA, Salmonella, mould, fungi and algae.
Why should I use CovidgenCare24 rather than alcohol based hand sanitiser?
Many alcohol based hand sanitisers on the market claim to be effective in killing viruses, but have they been tested? Is 70% – 80% alcohol skin friendly for frequent use? Are you aware of the other chemicals in alcohol based hand sanitisers?
Infection control experts, as well as the World Health Organisation state that alcohol based hand sanitisers should be reapplied every time you touch a new surface, regardless if you have previously hand sanitised moments earlier.
CovidgenCare24 is alcohol free, tested against viruses, bacteria, mould and fungi, and has been dermatologically tested as safe on all hand types.
Are the ConvidgenCare sanitiser products environmentally friendly?
Both CovidgenCare07 and CovidgenCare24 use next generation technology that does not require any special precautionary considerations as opposed to the more toxic and corrosive biocides.
When applied correctly, CovidgenCare07 has long last effects for up to 7 days, whilst the CovidgenCare24 sanitiser is effective for up to 24 hours, regardless of whether your hands have been washed during this period.
Both formulas are non toxic, water based, alcohol free making them safe to use and store in home and office environments.
Are there test results for the CovidgenCare sanitisers?
Yes, the CovidgenCare sanitising formulas have been tested in many approved and accredited laboratories globally including Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany, USA, Turkey, South Africa and Japan.