CaronLab Brazilliant Film Wax Beads - 1kg
Caronlab- 1kg - SKU:
- First wax to combine the benefits of a hard and strip wax in one!
- Must be kept at a lower temperature than traditional Caronlab waxes ̐ approx. 3 on your Caronlab Professional Wax Heater
- Made with a synthetic plasticed resin which has a quick-release formula to grip the hairs and set hard on the skin rapidly
- Normally we would recommend only hard wax is used on the face; however, this film wax is gentle enough for facial and intimate waxing
- Best used with Tongue Depressors as they can coat a larger area at once.
- 1. Place Wax Melts into a Wax Heater
- 2. Regulate pot to a medium setting (between 2-3 on the temperature dial)
- 3. Dip applicator into wax. At the correct temperature, wax should sit on the end of the applicator and be practically dripless i.e. approx. 60c (140F). If wax is moving, it is too hot and could cause burns. If wax is stringy, it is too cold and will not remove all hairs
- 4. It is not necessary to melt down wax completely ̐ a core of harder wax in the centre is ideal. Use melted wax from around the core
- 5. Do not apply over moles, warts, broken or irritated skin
- 6. This is a low temperature wax. Exceeding the recommended heating instructions may cause burns and/or injury
- HOW TO USE?
- This film wax will spread smoothly and should be applied wafer thin, like cellophane. Designed with speed waxing in mind, Brazilliant can be applied to large or multiple areas like strip wax e.g.; as long as 30-40cm sections and does not require non-woven strips to be removed
- When applied thinly, it will set touch-dry. Setting time can be longer when wax is applied thick like a traditional hard wax. Use a Quick Dry Wax Mist to instantly touch-dry wax or apply wax to another area while waiting. This is the most powerful film wax on the market - only one application is necessary in most cases