Bronze Classic Workshop by Lash U Lashes
Lash U Lashes- Lash U Lashes - SKU:
|Monday 29th October 2018, 9:30am - 4:30pm|
|$440.00 - Includes a complimentary intro kit|
The Bronze Classic Course is a Starter Entry Level towards becoming a qualified Eyelash Extension Technician. In this Full Day of Training (8 Hours) you will learn Foundation Product Knowledge, Eyelash Grafting Techniques, Foundation Lash Theory, Client Care Consultation and both Hygiene and Safety.
In one day; you will do 2 removals and 3 applications!
10.00am: Foundation Lash Theory and Product Knowledge
11.00am: 1st Practical Application on Mannequin Head
11.45: 1st Removal of Lash from Mannequin Head
12.30: Client Consultation
12.45: 2nd Practical Application lashing on Model
2.30: 2nd Removal of Lashes on Model
2.45: 3rd Practical Application Infill on Model
3.30: Hygiene, Safety and Questionnaire
Models to arrive promptly at 12:30pm and are required to stay until 4pm.
PLEASE NOTE: Models are to not wear makeup including foundation and if models have recently had their lashes permed or lash lifted they must wait a minimum of 8 weeks before getting lash extensions.
Please choose a suitable model that does not have any of the following contraindications:
- Sensitive eyes
- Allergic to latex.
- Is currently already wearing eyelash extensions
- Is pregnant
- May have experienced a reaction to eyelash extension treatments in the past
- Not wanting to keep eyelash extensions on
- Unable to lie down for long periods of time
- Has any contagious eye conditions
The Intro kit comes with enough products to lash over 120 clients and creates over $12,000 income easily!
The LU Beauty Intro Kit Includes;
3x Cases of Eyelash Extensions
Black Eyelash Glue
8 x Eye Gel Patches
2 x Tweezers
10 Mascara Wands
3x Glue rings
Lash Plate Holder
Training Strip Lashes
To receive your certificate, participants are to send 8-16 before and after photos of their work for assessment.
Lash U Lashes will issue certificates via email once this has been done. Please allow 3-4 weeks to receive certificates.
Bronze Classic and Express Volume COMBINATION $770 SAVE $55 which includes Express Volume Lash Extensions AND Classic Extensions over 2 consecutive days.
This workshop is ideal for beginner or intermediate lash artists!
Barneys Beauty provides professional workshops with trainers who are experts in their field, trained by the very best themselves and eager to pass on their knowledge and skills to therapists.
Workshops will be held at Barneys Beauty Training Rooms, Unit 1, 21 Huntingdale Road, Burwood - FREE PARKING
Phone: 1800 676 522
Earn bb reward points for all workshops booked.
Free Off-Street parking is available, discounts and special offers will be available on the day to therapists who attend the workshops.
Terms & Conditions:
- No course placement will be guaranteed without a payment at the time of booking
- Courses may be cancelled if there are insufficient bookings
- Course fees that are redeemable against products purchased or specials are only valid on the day of course
- No refund will be considered without 7 business days’ notice of cancellation of the course
- No children permitted in training classes
- Attendees to conduct themselves in a professional manor, no disruptive behaviour will be tolerated.