Belava Embrace Pedi Station
Belava- 1 Unit - SKU:
All-In-One Luxurious Spa Set-up! The Belava Embrace Pedi Station is the only sanitary solution for premium spas and salons looking to offer a luxurious and safe spa pedicure without the hassles of cleaning, plumbing or cross contamination.
The Belava Embrace is made to order with over 20 different fabrics available to cover the chair. Please contact us to receive a free fabric colour swatch to help with your colour selection. Each chair is hand upholstered individually for each client. Please contact us to discuss lead times for delivery.
The Belava Embrace package includes:
- One Embrace Chair with remote controlled, massaging chair, swivel manicure table & foot rest
- One Perfect Nail Technician Stool (unbreakable!)
- One Belava Foot Heater/Massager Unit* certified to AS/NZS Electrical standards (= safe!)
- One Belava Pedicure Tub (your choice of 7 colours)
- Belava Disposable Liners
The Belava Embrace Pedi Station (no plumbing required) is the solution for salon professionals who are looking to enhance their client's spa experience. The Embrace has a high, heated back, is plush and is extra wide for the perfect salon snuggle. The Embrace is also a massage chair with 3 levels of massage and 2 levels of heat so clients' comfort can be controlled with a touch of a finger. In addition, the Embrace comes with a swivel manicure table and a sliding foot heater/massager unit to flexibly accommodate clients for a maximum level of comfort.
- Embrace Chair measures 122cm x 85cm x 114cm (H x W x L)
- Fully Reclines; therefore can be used for facials
- Embrace Chair fully reclined measures 122cm x 85cm x 188cm (H x W x L)
- Swivels up to 360 for easy in and out access
- Manicure table swivels 360
- Weights under 45 kg
- Weight capacity of 150kg
- Gentle on carpet and wood flooring; glides for easy movement
- Alternative to costly pedicure thrones- no plumbing or installation required except for regular electrical outlet for foot heater/massager unit*
- Manufactured in the USA
- *Heater/massager unit engineered and manufactured to AS/NZS 60335.2.32:2004 Inc A1