Barneys Masterclass Threading Workshop
Barneys Salon Supplies- Barneys - SKU:
|Monday 12th November 2018, 10:00am - 2:00pm|
Barneys Threading Masterclass
Fine tune your threading skills and give your clients the WOW factor with beautifully designed eyebrows! This workshop is designed to take your threading knowledge to the next level. Small classes ensure you have one on one time with your trainer to ensure you are a true eyebrow specialist! Tinting application will also be included in the workshop.
A great new additional service to offer o your brow addict clients for Spring and Summer.
Threading masterclass is designed to fine tune your technique to ensure your service is on point! Brow mapping and eyebrow precision is the focus of this workshop! Tinting application with threading is covered to ensure you get the best results for eyebrows and return on investment.
Barneys threading workshop is facilitated by an experienced qualified beauty therapist and eyebrow specialist. Theory and practical components are covered and students will have the opportunity to learn threading in an intimate setting with a maximum of 5 students.
Threading is an excellent alternative to waxing, product and heat free, threading achieves amazing precision. This ancient beauty treatment is becoming increasingly popular as it’s a quick service to perform and clients love the results.
A 100% pure cotton thread is rolled over usually untidy hairlines, upper lip and other areas of unwanted hair, removing the hair at the follicle level. Unlike tweezing, where single hairs are pulled out one at a time, threading can remove an entire row of hair, resulting in a sharper line.
This technique is easy to learn and with the practice, you too can become a skilled threading specialist.
Here is a price range of threading prices:
|Treatment||Price Range||Time Taken|
|Eyebrow Shaping||$20 - $35||20 minutes|
|Add Tinting to eyebrow shaping||$35 - $55||25 minutes|
|Upper Lip||$10 - $15||5 minutes|
|Eyebrow & Lip||$35 - $55||25 minutes|
|Include eyebrow tint|
|Chin||$15 - $20||7 minutes|
|Lip and Chin||$25 - $35||15 minutes|
|Lip, Eyebrow & Chin||$55 - $65||40 minutes|
|Side of Face||$25 - $35||15 minutes|
|Full Face||$65 - $75||50 minutes|
|Incl eyebrow tint|
|Full Face & Neck||$75 - $85||60 minutes|
|Incl eyebrow tint|
|Neck||$15 - $20||10 minutes|
- All students will be practicing on each other, so it is essential that you wear loose clothing and legs/arms & eyebrow hairs are left to grow
- Students must bring at least one model on day of workshop – MODEL Required at 11.30am
- Cotton thread will be provided in your kit, you can also purchase additional thread and other items for your practice
MODELS: Students are required to provide 1 model at 11.30am for approximately 1 hour
It is recommended you bring your own lunch, however, there is a café across the road. PLEASE NOTE: This café is not open on Sundays
Barneys Beauty provides professional workshops with trainers who are experts in their field, trained by the very best themselves and eager to pass on their knowledge and skills to therapists.
Workshops will be held at Barneys Beauty Training Rooms
Unit 1, 21 Huntingdale Road, Burwood VIC 3125 - FREE PARKING
Phone: 1800 676 522
Earn bb reward points for all workshops booked.
Free Off-Street parking is available, discounts and special offers will be available on the day to therapists who attend the workshops.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- No course placement will be guaranteed without a payment at the time of booking
- Courses may be cancelled if there are insufficient bookings
- Course fees that are redeemable against products purchased or specials are only valid on the day of course
- No refund will be considered without 7 business days notice of cancellation of the course
- No children permitted in training classes
- Attendees to conduct themselves in a professional manor, no disruptive behaviour will be tolerated.