Barneys Brows to Brozilian Manscaping 101
Barneys Salon Supplies- Barneys - SKU:
|Monday 27th May 2019, 9:30am - 11.30am|
Our combined workshop will help you become confident if you want to add male services to your menu!
This workshop will cover:
- Beard Tinting / Trimming
- Men’s Brow Design
- Nostrils waxing
- Ear waxing
- Neck waxing
PLUS ADD ON our Brozilian workshop $20 EXTRA
11.45am – 12.30pm
In a world of manscaping, mastering the art of the ‘Brozilian’ is the ultimate waxing skill.
Always in high demand, don’t miss this Barneys Brozilian Demonstration Workshop!
What you will learn:
- Client positioning
- specific application techniques
- Understand the importance of a ‘NO Double Dipping’ policy
- The importance of enabling students to understand and perform the treatment with confidence and comfort.
We try to have small numbers for more intimate workshop so don’t delay and book your place now as places are strictly limited.
Your trainer for this workshop is Lauren Lister. Lauren is passionate about all things waxing and has been a trainer for major wax companies as well as owning her own salons.
Barneys Beauty provides professional workshops with trainers who are experts in their field, trained by the very best themselves and eager to pass on their knowledge and skills to therapists.
Workshops will be held at Barneys Beauty Training Rooms, Unit 1, 21 Huntingdale Road, Burwood - LIMITED FREE PARKING Phone: 1800 676 522
Earn bbRewards points for all workshops booked.
Free Off-Street parking is available, discounts and special offers will be available on the day to therapists who attend the workshops.
Terms & Conditions:
- No course placement will be guaranteed without a payment at the time of booking
- Courses may be cancelled if there are insufficient bookings
- Course fees that are redeemable against products purchased or specials are only valid on the day of course
- No refund will be considered without 7 business days notice of cancellation of the course
- No children permitted in training classes
- Attendees to conduct themselves in a professional manor, no disruptive behaviour will be tolerated.