All Volume Russian Techniques, Pre-Made Fan & Hybrid Application Workshop
Graft A Lash- GraftALash - SKU:
|Tuesday 18th June 2019, 9:30am - 3:30pm
Tuesday 6th August 2019, 9:30am - 3:30pm
Tuesday 15th October 2019, 9:30am - 3:30pm
$695.00 - Includes a small Volume Lash Kit valued at $150. Bring your existing lash kit with you.
Trainer: Jodie Watkins - Global Trainer
National educator Jodie Watkins has been in the beauty industry for over 15 years, over 12 years educating and training in eyelash extensions across the globe.
Jodie holds the national qualification for eyelash extensions as well as training and assessing certification.
Jodie has trained thousands of students, beauty therapists & upskilling educators across 35 schools/academies throughout Australia, the USA & Indonesia.
You will Learn:
We take a vested interest in you and your lash career by starting with a Q & A session to help us gain a thorough understanding of your needs and where we can improve moving forward with you and your eyelash extensions application.
- Brief re cap on workplace health, safety and hygiene standards
- Graft A Lash training manual covering the difference between volume
- Russian volume, Hybrid, Pre-made fan eyelashes
- Understanding lash styles and eye shapes that suit
- Different tools and application techniques needed for volume lashes verses single extensions.
- Understanding additional pricing, timing, expectations and outcomes with volume lashes
- Full trainer demo on live model of “Russian” volume, pre-made fans and hybrid lash application
- Students volume lash application on live model
- A pen, lunch, (morning tea provided), 1 model (time TBA)
Jodie will continue to support you 24/7 throughout your lash artistry career, we keep a close eye on your development and provide your certificate once all lash requirements have been met. Once you have competently completed your volume lash extensions training and requirements you will have all the skills needed to advance your lash artistry career to the next level making you a Master Lash Artist!
Barneys Beauty provides professional workshops with trainers who are experts in their field, trained by the very best themselves and eager to pass on their knowledge and skills to therapists.
Workshops will be held at Barneys Beauty Training Rooms, Unit 1, 21 Huntingdale Road, Burwood - LIMITED FREE PARKING
Phone: 1800 676 522
Earn bbRewards points for all workshops booked.
Free Off-Street parking is available, discounts and special offers will be available on the day to therapists who attend the workshops.
Terms & Conditions:
- No course placement will be guaranteed without a payment at the time of booking
- Courses may be cancelled if there are insufficient bookings
- Course fees that are redeemable against products purchased or specials are only valid on the day of course
- No refund will be considered without 7 business days notice of cancellation of the course
- No children permitted in training classes
- Attendees to conduct themselves in a professional manor, no disruptive behaviour will be tolerated.