Graft A Lash Single Classic Application Workshop
Graft A Lash- GraftALash - SKU:
|Monday 17th June 2019, 9:30am - 4:00pm
Monday 5th August 2019, 9:30am - 4:00pm
Monday 14th October 2019, 9:30am - 4:00pm
$795.00 - Includes a full size Lash Extension Kit valued at $399
Trainer: Jodie Watkins - Global Trainer
National educator Jodie Watkins has been in the beauty industry for over 15 years, over 12 years educating and training in eyelash extensions across the globe.
Jodie holds the national qualification for eyelash extensions as well as training and assessing certification.
Jodie has trained thousands of students, beauty therapists & upskilling educators across 35 schools/academies throughout Australia, the USA & Indonesia.
You will Learn:
- Workplace health, safety and hygiene standards
- Graft A Lash training manual covering theory on contra indications
- Before and aftercare
- Tools and application techniques
- Eyelash fibres, and thickness and what each one means for your client’s lashes
- Eye shapes and styles to suit each
- Eyelash mapping and lash styles, curls and lengths
- Pricing, Timing, Expectations and outcomes
- Trainers demonstration of full lash application on live model
- Practice application on dummy heads, then live model
- A pen, lunch, (morning tea provided), model (without lash extensions, time TBA)
- We will continue to support you 24/7 throughout your lash artistry career, we keep a close eye on your development and provide your certificate once all lash requirements have been met. Once you have competently completed your volume lash extensions training and requirements you will have all the skills needed to advance your lash artistry career to the next level making you a Master Lash Artist!
Throughout the lash extensions training you will learn important points such as:
- Consultation with your client
- Choosing the appropriate size lashes for your client
- Learn the correct art of grafting the lashes
- Aftercare advice for the client
- Certificate of Achievement issued after completion of five full sets of lashes – before and after photos must be presented to your trainer for approval.
Barneys Beauty provides professional workshops with trainers who are experts in their field, trained by the very best themselves and eager to pass on their knowledge and skills to therapists.
Workshops will be held at Barneys Beauty Training Rooms, Unit 1, 21 Huntingdale Road, Burwood - LIMITED FREE PARKING
Phone: 1800 676 522
Earn bbRewards points for all workshops booked.
Free Off-Street parking is available, discounts and special offers will be available on the day to therapists who attend the workshops.
Terms & Conditions:
- No course placement will be guaranteed without a payment at the time of booking
- Courses may be cancelled if there are insufficient bookings
- Course fees that are redeemable against products purchased or specials are only valid on the day of course
- No refund will be considered without 7 business days notice of cancellation of the course
- No children permitted in training classes
- Attendees to conduct themselves in a professional manor, no disruptive behaviour will be tolerated.